Make up organization post might make you feel like oh she has tons of makeup and will do a detailed paragraph on purging and would share fancy pictures of a girly vanity with acrylic organizers. Well if that is what you are expecting I am so sorry folks this momma aint got no fancy vanity or oodles of makeup. Then why do a post you may ask. Well I have a few tips up my sleeve and thought to share the same with you all.
Let us go in pointers style what say?
What I did and why
- I streamlined regularly used products including brushes and placed them in my pouch
- This ensured I had no nervous breakdown doing my make up in 5 minutes while having my toddler tugging on to my legs and a hubby asking,” Are you ready?”
- The little drawer could do with some drawer organizer and I opted for an empty tissue box as the bottom tier and a chocolate box with lid as the top tier
- Stacking it up ensured maximization of space
- The bottom empty tissue box tier had my rarely used products as you can see in the image
- The upper tier with lid had my make up brushes with an elf eye-shadow palette, lip balm etc.
- My brushes are put in enclosed boxes to prevent dust accumulation and may I say I have seen a reduction in my acne after doing that
- I used a decorative candle used for Diwali (that already served its purpose) to keep my regularly used ear rings.
The final look of the drawer is as such.
Now, I need to find out where my eye cream is and place it here and yes, as usual Shaurya is the suspect.
Have a nice day !