How to Up-level videos and blogposts are flooding the internet and while there is nothing wrong with that, the long to-buy and to-do lists can be exhausting. This is where Pareto Principle comes in handy. Pareto Princple is also known as 80/20 principle. Pareto Principle states that 20 percent of your activities will account for 80 percent of your results.
This video goes into deeper details about how to use Pareto Principle in our daily lives, relationships, and more.
The biggest takeaways from this video are:
- Focus on being productive and not being busy
- If you are doing everything for everyone constantly you will have a burnout which will set you back
- Ask yourself what is the one thing that I can do that would have the biggest impact in this situation
- Ask the other person what they want rather than assuming ( Refer to the video for more details and examples of love languages)
- Gain clarity before taking any action or having any conversation
- Do a daily reflection on how are you utilizing the power of compound effect. Is it working for you or working against you?
- Simplify your routines
Let me know your thoughts. Stay Blessed!
Be First to Comment