Hello my friends!
Life has been kind of dramatic in the past few weeks and that seems to have affected this lovely blog. I hope you understand. Meanwhile, this video went live a few days back and I thought a lot of soon-to-be- parents could benefit from it.
Since it is a long video and not everyone has the time to watch it I would like to share a few tips that would help you.
- Check about the rules and regulations of the hospital with the right person and leave no room for assumptions (if you have watched the video you would understand this)
- First-time labor and delivery takes longer duration
- Having a supportive and positive birthing partner is very important
- You could do some research on Pregnancy teas and consumption of dates during the last weeks of pregnancy (I had both and believe that is what helped with reduced pushing time)
- It is okay if you did not get your dream birthing as far as you and your baby are healthy (yes that is all that matters)
- Every pregnancy and labor is unique and hence, no two experiences are the same
As always I would say again and again that the attitude of gratitude goes a very long way. Stay blessed and see you soon my friends.
The video link is this