Shaurya is not my weakness. He is my strength. The whole process of pregnancy and an intense labor changed this weak, introvert girl into a mentally strong woman.
Motherhood is the biggest blessing in my life as it made me realize how much mental and physical strength I possess. It made me realize how much love my heart was capable of giving. The final hours of labor took both me and my baby very close to death. That is when I realized that if we ever came back to life, I wanted to inspire everyone to love life.
Hence, this beautiful blog was born. In less than 1 year I have made a ton of incredible friends from around the world and managed to inspire a handful of wonderful women. No other job has ever given me so much of mental satisfaction. I am truly humbled to receive this One Lovely Blog Award from my dearest Anamika Chattopadhyaya. Check out her lovely blog http://www.naturalbeautyandmakeup.com/
One Lovely Blog Award is another exquisite blog award where bloggers nominate each other as a token of love and appreciation.
The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- List the rules
- Share 7-15 facts about yourself
- Nominate 9-15 bloggers and let them know
- Display the award logo in your post.
7 random facts about me
- I absolutely dislike driving but, love long drives with hubby.
- My best friend is my husband. He knows me better than even my own mom.
- I cannot hang out with people who do not share the same passion for food like me and hubby.
- I struggle with self-criticism and I am trying to love me for who I am. I am planning to wish me for my coming birthday (never have I ever wished me on my birthday or wanted to celebrate it) and wear decent clothes other than pjs.
- I am very attracted to minimalism and that reflects on my make-up collection, wardrobe and furniture.
- The days I wake up at 5 am are my most favorite days.
- I would any day prefer a cozy corner with throw blanket, coffee and a lovely book to late-night parties and shopping sprees ( Yes, more on the geek side )
I would like to nominate my blogger buddies:
- Yamini from Beauty and Blush
- Sonali from Skincare Villa
- Dipti from Gorgeously Flawed
- Husna from The Beauty Mascot
- Alisha from Rasoi Recipe
- Riya from Riya Hearts
- Sangeetha from Beautynyx
- Anumeha from Msmeehnia
- Anubhuti from Senseiteve
- Jane and Samara from The Jane and Samara Blog
- Neha from the Instyle Journal
- Lisa from Midwest Glam
- Shatchya from Purplish Vintage
- Deevya from Beauty Blog Studio
Thank you to everyone who reads this blog and comments on the posts. Thank you to everyone who subscribed to our channel and supported our videos. I am truly grateful to each one of you for loving us so much. We love you more!
See you soon with a video.