Okay so time for thank you speech. (clearing my throat. wait mama is going to type right? silly me) “You girls are lovely and Thank you for nominating me twice. It feels very special indeed. Regardless of feeling uninspired and less creative owing to issues on the personal front that needs time to be sorted, I am typing with a smile and I am grateful to my amazing blogger buddies for that. Please do give these incredible bloggers a follow (I guarantee you will be hooked).”
What is Versatile Blogger Award?
Versatile Blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to bloggers and thus supporting each other & helping new blogs to get noticed. Like Liebster award, here also if you are nominated, that means you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
- You should thank the person who has nominated you and add a link back to their site.
- Next, select 10-15 bloggers that you follow regularly and pass this award to them.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
Rule 1 – Done and Done
Rule 2 – My favourite bloggers whom I am going to nominate are-
- Husna who blogs at The Beauty Mascot
- Alisha who blogs at Rasoi Recipe
- Sonali who blogs at Skincarevilla
- Megha who blogs at Perkymegs
- Yamini who blogs at Beauty and Blush
- Swathi who blogs at Curious and Confused me
- Neha who blogs at The Instyle Journal
- Purva who blogs at Planet Beauties
Rule 3 – 7 Random Facts About me
- I am a firm believer of ‘everything happens for a reason’
- Shaurya makes me want to be a better person; a true-to-self type of person
- I recently got into the Netflix craze (yay for this grandma) and Gossip Girl made me feel blissful about having a boring teenage (very boring, like dreary weather kind of dull)
- The realization that I am not nutella to make everyone happy has relaxed my soul (take a chill pill kind of relaxed)
- I am aware that I am evolving as an individual and trust me I like this new me wayyy better. I am more confident and open minded than ever before.
- Despite being a blogger and vlogger, I passionately advocate weekly digital detox (it has helped me tremendously)
- I dislike celebrating my birthday; Strong sense of aversion to birthday gifts is followed by that. (My hubby has been subjected to my wrath all the times he tried to celebrate my birthday)
So see you soon with a video. Stay blessed!